1. The EYE Test - Although most homes are online, it’s impossible to search for some details like “large foyer for grandfather clock” or an “Orange & Purple game room”. We’ve seen many homes personally with other clients, on agent tours, at open houses, and through fellow agents.
2. Finding Homes - Although most homes for sale can be found online, there are some sellers that chose to stay unknown expect by REALTORS®. In addition, we can recommend options to consider which may open up the inventory to reveal your perfect home.
3. Negotiate Terms of the Sale - With a history in home building, we can identify trouble that you may not see, recommend an independent inspector, and negotiate repairs by the seller on your behalf.
4. Price Negotiation - Many buyers can become emotionally attached to a product before purchasing it. Since we’re representing you, we know the best way to get a deal done.
5. Pricing Expertise - We have a lot of experience in the market and know how a neighborhood holds its value. More than online “estimates” by a computer, we bring an asset of years of transaction knowledge about the neighborhoods and a personal knowledge that a computer can’t derive from data.
6. Code Expertise - Whether you want to add a candle store or a fence to a property, we are able to show you what is allowed in each example based on zoning ordinances and homeowner associations.
7. Paperwork - With so many items to track during the purchase of your home, we have the experience not to let the ball drop and get your home to closing.
8. Thorough Record Keeping - We aren’t lawyers but we keep exceptional records even years after the sale of the home. Call us with any questions in the following years especially when you’re ready to move again as that information, along with what has changed in your neighborhood, will be very beneficial in the sale of your home.
9. Avoiding Closing Problems - We make sure every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed so there aren’t any issues with closing like a title issue, loan issue, tax issue, etc.
10. Ethical Consideration - Not all real estate agents are members of the National Association of REALTORS®. As a REALTOR®, we’re bound by a Code of Ethics to put your interest above our own and to deal with all parties honestly.